OUR COVID-19 POLICY
Our Promise and Our Expectation
The Delaware River Railroad Excursions is committed to taking
any and all necessary steps to maintain the
health and safety of both our Guests and Volunteers.
To accomplish this, we need your help. Guests of Delaware River
Railroad Excursions are invitees to
private property and, as such, are required to follow all of our
policies. Furthermore, in
accordance with our current policies, our Guests help us ensure
the health and safety of all by agreeing
to the following:
1) Guests who have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have
symptoms of COVID-19
(including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath) will not
2) Guests who have underlying health conditions or are otherwise
concerned about contracting
COVID-19 acknowledge their option to not visit the Delaware
River Railroad Excursions.
New and Updated Policies Currently in Place
● We strongly suggest you pre-purchase your tickets online as we
are limiting ridership to 75% of capacity.
● Team Members will undergo a temperature check and Health
Assessment before the start of their shifts.) Any Team
Member with a temperature of
100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or greater will be denied entry.
ON THE TRAIN Face masks are required for all Guests over the age of two (2)
years old, as well as all railroad employees.
Guests unwilling or unable to wear a face mask must refrain from
visiting until the
face mask requirement is lifted.
● Train capacity is reduced by limiting railcar capacity to no
more than 75% of the available
seats. Guests will be encouraged to social distance while
● Tables at our picnic groves will be spaced over 6 feet apart.
● Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the property
and at each boarding point.
Each patron must sanitize their hands before boarding..
● Frequent and enhanced cleaning and sanitization is occurring
throughout our property and
railcars, with particular focus on high-touch areas.
● Signage throughout the property encourages social distancing,
use of face masks, and good
COVID-19 presents all of us with challenges we never could have
imagined. We are committed to the health
and safety of our Guests, employees and volunteers.
Please help us make your visit enjoyable and safe for all.